Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today is....

Today I did the Big Blue Test to show support for World Diabetes Day.  I tested at 2:00 and my BG was 121.  Then I made my boyfriend go walk in the cold with me.   It was incredibly cold, even once we started really walking, so a big thank you to Dustin for braving the cold with me! We did 3/4 mile in the 15 minutes that we walked, and when I tested again I was 98.  So that just goes to show the positve power of exercise!

After that I went shopping with my sister, so I got in some MORE exercise than normal today, which was good.  Amazingly I did not drop below 95 the whole time I was out, so that was good too.

Remember, though... exercise is good for every day, not just World Diabetes Day, and advocating for diabetes awareness should be every day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment