Sunday, May 16, 2010

the first post...

I really want to write a blog, but I never quite know where to start.  I have changed the layout and settings and colors and fonts of this blog so many times (and still don't like it), yet there have been no posts.

At first I was going to write a diabetes blog.  But then I realized that I don't think I can write about diabetes related stuff day in and day out.  Not that that's what a diabetes blog should be... just that I don't seem to have as many ups and downs to write about.  And I'm grateful for my lack of ups and downs!  Then I decided that my lack of creativity meant that I should just not blog.  But I want to!

So.... this is my first post.  I have absolutely no idea what I will write about day to day or week to week, but I figure I have to start somewhere.

And so the blogging journey begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment