Tuesday, August 24, 2010

first day of school

To put in a brighter note since my last post was a bit dismal...

I get to start school today! Now granted, I've been out of high school for 15 years and have been going to school on and off ever since, so I have a LOT of classes under my belt already. Which is why the classes I'm taking this semester are the last of the prerequisites.

The one starting today is a required class, Business Communications. Basically it'll be teaching me how to do the job that I currently do! I might have been able to get out of it, but there just wasn't enough time for me to work with my boss and put together a portfolio proving it. Who knows, maybe I'll learn something new :)

The class I start next month is actually a refresher for me. Its Medical Terminology, which I've already taken before and got a passing grade in, but since I'm going into the Medical Assisting program for real this time, I figure it'll be better if I have a refresher. Thats an online class though, so it'll be less of a hassle since I'm still trying to work while I go to school.

So yay! I'll post more when I find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment