Thursday, June 17, 2010

sick of it all

Today I am sick of everything.. most of it diabetes related.

I am sick of calculating odd portions of whole foods so that I can figure out how much I'm planning on eating.
I am sick of trying to figure out one portion of 3, or 5.
I am sick of not being able to eat things without a serious amount of thought first.
I am sick of trying to figure out why a type 2 diabetic would have lows.
I am sick of lows.
I am sick of trying to dress professionally at my job when I can't show a speck of tattoo. (yes yes, my fault)
I am sick of trying to decide what might be cool enough to wear to work on a hot day when I have to dress professionally.

And cats peeing on the floor... and dishes... and .. and... and...

Yeah, I think I'm just in an annoyed mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment